Office of Emergency Management
We are The Bishop Paiute Tribe
A Sovereign Tribal Nation governed by an elected council.
Bishop Paiute Tribe Community Information & Forms
Tribal Job Opportunities
Dedicated to excellent service! Our Core values are integrity, professionalism, creativity and involvement, and we strive to treat others with respect, fairness, compassion and encouragement.
The Bishop Paiute Tribe is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Submit your application to the Human Resource Department, by the deadline indicated for consideration.
- Substitute Teachers Aide
- Substitute Teacher
- Victims of Crime Outreach Coordinator
- BPDC Executive Assistant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Human Resources Generalist/Benefits Coordinator
- Tribal Security Officer
- Tribal Police Officer
- Tribal Police Chief
- CC Cultural Outreach Coordinator
- Paiute Palace Gas Station Cashier/Attendant
- Elders Manager
- Administrative Receptionist
- Planning and Projects Director
“BPT has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Prospective employees must provide proof of full vaccination at least ten (10) days before employment commences.”
Board & Committee Vacancies
Become an active & involved member of the the community by serving on one of the Committees or Boards.
Requirements to serve on Committee/Boards:
Be a Bishop Paiute Tribal Member & Submit a letter of intent to the Tribal Office.
*Members can reside outside of the area
- Food Advisory Board (FAB) – Two Members
- Tribal Environmental Protection Agency Board – Two Members
- Miss Bishop Paiute Tribe Committee – Two Members
- Cultural Advisory Committee – Four Members
- Tribal Court Committee – Two Members
- Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) – Two Members
- Tei-nuumu Takawa-da-Wellness Committee – One Member
- Elders Board – One Member
- Elections Committee – One Member