Boards & Committees
We are The Bishop Paiute Tribe
A Sovereign Tribal Nation governed by an elected council.
Bishop Paiute Tribe Community Information & Forms
Tribal Job Opportunities
Dedicated to excellent service! Our Core values are integrity, professionalism, creativity and involvement, and we strive to treat others with respect, fairness, compassion and encouragement.
The Bishop Paiute Tribe is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Submit your application to the Human Resource Department, by the deadline indicated for consideration.
- TERO Compliance Officer – $23.60-$30.68 Hourly
- Food Sovereignty Program Coordinator – $44,628-$58,017 Salary
- Head Start Education Manager – $59,513-$83,319
- Substitute Teachers Aide – $17.73-$23.05 Hourly
- Substitute Teacher – $28.61-$40.06 Hourly
- Tribal Police Officer – $19.57-$27.40 Hourly
Board & Committee Vacancies
Become an active & involved member of the the community by serving on one of the Committees or Boards.
Requirements to serve on Committee/Boards:
Be a Bishop Paiute Tribal Member & Submit a letter of intent to the Tribal Office.
*Members can reside outside of the area
- Bishop Paiute Gaming Commission – One Member
- Cultural Advisory Committee – Five Members
- Tribal Court Advisory Committee – Two Members
- Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) – Four Members
- Tei-nuumu Takawa-da-Wellness Committee – Two Members
- Constitution Committee – One Member
- Pow Wow Committee – Two Members
- Food Sovereignty Program Advisory Board – One Member
- Tribal Historic Preservation Office (THPO) Advisory Committee – Three Members