We are The Bishop Paiute Tribe
A Sovereign Tribal Nation governed by an elected council.
Energy Assistance Applications
BISHOP TRIBAL/BIA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
SPRING 2024 SEMESTER NOW OPEN
Bishop Paiute Tribe Community Information & Forms
Tribal Job Opportunities
Dedicated to excellent service! Our Core values are integrity, professionalism, creativity and involvement, and we strive to treat others with respect, fairness, compassion and encouragement.
The Bishop Paiute Tribe is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Submit your application to the Human Resource Department, by the deadline indicated for consideration.
- BPDC Executive Assistant – $51,750 – $72,450 Salary
- Police Lieutenant – $78,805-$110,187 Salary
- Gas Station Assistant Manager – $49,091-$63,819 Salary
- Maintenance Worker I/II – $21.46-$27.89 Hourly
- Administrative Support Assistant- $19.51-$25.36 Hourly
- Deli Manager – $19.57-$27.40 Hourly
- Substitute Teachers Aide – $17.73-$23.05 Hourly
- Substitute Teacher – $28.61-$40.06 Hourly
- IT Director- $90,511-$126,716 Salary
- Fiscal Assistant-$17.73-$23.05 Hourly
- Education Manager-$59,513-$83,319 Salary
- Facility Worker-$17.73-$23.05 Hourly
- CDD Housekeeper – $16.12-$20.96 Hourly
Boards & Committees
Board & Committee Vacancies
Become an active & involved member of the the community by serving on one of the Committees or Boards.
Requirements to serve on Committee/Boards:
Be a Bishop Paiute Tribal Member & Submit a letter of intent to the Tribal Office.
*Members can reside outside of the area
- Cultural Advisory Committee – Five (5) Vacancies
- Tribal Court Advisory Committee – One (1) Vacancy
- Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) – Three (3) Vacancies
- Tei-nuumu Takawa-da-Wellness Committee – Three (3) Vacancies
- Pow Wow Committee – Two (2) Vacancies
- Food Sovereignty Program Advisory Board – Two (2) Vacancies